Ochs Realty and Ochs Management offers a very comprehensive tenant screening service. Having successfully leased over 2000 rentals during the past 25 years, we have developed excellent processes.
Prior to showing a potential tenant any of our rental properties we require the following:
1. Brief, in person or on phone interview with one of our licensed real estate agents.
2. Interested clients, on line, complete a one minute “tenant request form” describing themselves, credit, type and price of rental desired, anticipated move in, etc.
3. We require a completed rental application from all occupants 18 years of age and older.
4. We require payment to run a full 3 bureau credit report and background check for each applicant.
5. If needed, due to special circumstances, potential applicants provide co signers or guarantors for the lease.
Family members who are co-signing must reside within the state of California.